We're looking for the following positions
You may also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Proven graphic designing experience.
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
Social Media Specialist
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate action.
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
• Managing records and receipts.
• Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
• Preparing balance sheets.
• Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
• Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required.
• With experience.
• At least 18-35 years old.
• With pleasing personality.