We're looking for the following positions
You may also send your resume at email@example.com.
• Familiarize yourself with each organization's brand ideals and website to create content that supports their objectives and desired identity.
• Oversee a content production team's creation and management of targeted content for the company's website.
• Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company's image.
• Cooperate with the marketing team to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time.
• Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year.
• Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company.
• At least three to four years of agency experience or in a similar role.
• Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company's brand identity.
• Excellent verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language.
• Advanced written communication skills and an ability to read copy in English.
• Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices.
• Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objective.
• Experienced in online sales strategies and the various platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversions on a website.
• Experienced to execute ad campaigns on search engines and other websites and research and implement the latest digital marketing strategies using social media.
• Responsible for understanding customer requirements and planning the implementation of appropriate electronic commerce solutions by interacting with other Web and offline professionals, with embedded systems management, merchants, payment gateways, and third parties.
Social Media Specialist
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate action.
• Proven graphic designing experience.
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
• Selling the company's products.
• Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
• Looking for new accounts and potential customers.
• Negotiating contracts.
• Following up on leads generated by the company.
• Preparing presentations for potential customers.
• Submitting reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Coordinating orders of customers, delivery and payment.
• Coordinating with regards to customers concerns, request etc.
• Meeting monthly sales targets per brand.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Pharmacy or related field, Bachelor’s/College degree in any field.
• With or without experience.
• Male / Female not more than 30 years of age.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Persuasive and resilient.
• Willing to work at any point of Metro Manila and provincial areas.
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
• Managing records and receipts.
• Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
• Preparing balance sheets.
• Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
• Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required.
• With experience.
• At least 18-35 years old.
• With pleasing personality.
• Assisting and helping customers find the perfect product for their needs.
• Setting up attractive product displays and promotional materials.
• Engaging in meaningful interactions and building good relationships with customers.
• Following up with customers and providing guidance on product selection.
• Coordinating with regards to purchasing order and delivery in their respective store outlet.
• Attending monthly sales meeting.
• Meeting monthly sales targets.
• Submitting of sales reports on time.
• Candidate must possess at least a High School diploma, Vocational Diploma, Short course certificate, Bachelor’s/College degree in any field.
• Required skill (s): Selling, Interpersonal Communications.
• Required language (s): English, Filipino.
• Can do selling job.
• Exhibits a positive attitude towards work.
• Applicants must be willing to work at any point of Metro Manila.
• Female, not more than 25 years old.
• At least 5’2 in height.
• With / without experience.
• With pleasing personality and well groomed.